Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love my mommy...

and my sister! Yesterday they came over and cleaned my living room while my BIL fixed my hot water tank. This was no quick tidy up, they did every thing....for example this closet was a complete disaster. Not only did they pack up all Brad's coats and shoes/boots, but they also went through the other 4 garbage bags full of stuff that had been shoved in there. So now the closet looks like this...

Today my mom came over and cleaned my bathroom and she put up this new shelf which makes the bathroom look great.

Here's the rest of the clean bathroom
This is the living room that my mom & sister cleaned yesterday. Lets just put it this way, Mercedes had pretty much taken over this room and there was not one flat surface that was clean. There was stuff everywhere...on the floor, table, couch, chairs. My mom even put up the new picture above the couch.

And last but definately not least today, my mom took off the blinds and washed them in the tub and then added the valances in the kitchen. And I managed to get all the laundry done so no more mildew smell yay!!!
Now maybe I can go get a couple cards made or something.








No comments: