Friday, February 05, 2010

My new toy...

So yesterday I decided that I was going to get a scor-pal. I called the scrapbook store in Lethbridge and had them set one aside for me so my mom could pick it up when they were in the city today. While I was waiting for them to get home I had lots of fun surfing the web looking for ideas and tutorials for when I had it in my hot little hands. Well wouldn't you know it, when I finally got it, for some reason I couldn't pull up the main site, but luckily I was still able to find some other sites with good ideas. So here's what I came up with so far...

The grid pattern in the background is what I did with the scor-pal. This is a little gift tag...
Another gift tag
A card I made for Valentine's...another grid
This one also has a grid, but it doesn't really show up in the picture
For these ones I did the grids on the diagonals, and I used core'dinations cardstock

No comments: