Monday, February 08, 2010

Productive weekend...

Starting on about Friday I really started to feel alot better, so I actually got quite a bit done this weekend. One thing I didn't get alot of though is sleep. Insomnia is one thing that I struggle with alot whether I'm feeling good or bad and I really have to watch it cause if I'm feeling good and I don't get enough sleep it can lead to me feeling bad and if I'm feeling bad it can lead to me feeling worse, but if I can find that fine line of in between I can be very productive and that's what this weekend was for me.

Mercedes came home on Friday for a few hours and we had lots of cuddles and watched some movies and then she came home for good yesterday morning and we spent the day yesterday just hanging out together playing games, watching movies and just enjoying being together. When I wasn't busy with her this weekend I managed to get groceries, do a little cleaning and organizing, make the address labels for my girlfriends wedding invitations and make bunch of cards. In fact I actually sold 5 cards before I even took pictures of them! I did crank the cards out quite quickly since they are all quite similar, but I was still happy that I got as many made as I did.

Here are some pics of the ones I made yesterday...

These ones are all basically the same using my scor-pal for the grid background and then using embossed and glittered stickers for the main images, borders and photo corners.







These are gift tags that I either made a grid background or did an embossed background with the cuttlebug, then cut ovals or circles with nestibilities with stickers that match the above cards.

These cards are 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" gate fold. I also made the matching envelopes with the scor-pal.

This is the above card opened up.

Another gate fold card.

No comments: