Friday, August 01, 2008

Wow! Three days in a row!!

I'm still having alot of pain with my mouth so I'm not sleeping much tonight and decided I might as well, just get up and add a few more pics to my blog.

This little elephant card is one of my favs that I've made lately...Basic Grey Two Scoops collection, K&Company chipboard ribbon buckle (painted silver and added some glitter), I made the elephant with stiff plastic, alcohol inks, glossy accents and glitter...gotta love glitter! :D


These cards were made with one of the patterns from http://sheetload.blogspot.com/Sheetload I love using these patterns and have even started to write out my own patterns with measurements. Sure makes throwing a card together quick and easy!

Here's a couple more that I did using a background technique that I learned from the Tim Holtz dvd http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Continues-Tim-Holtz/dp/B000ELJ3HG . Lots of cool things to learn on that dvd or any other place where you can learn from Tim! lol

And I guess that's all for now. I'll try to put up a few new pics of my dd up, unless I actually manage to scrapbook some of them instead! ;)

No comments: