Thursday, July 31, 2008

Could it be?

Am I really blogging two days in a row?!?! Shocker!! Today was a painful dentist day. I had a root from my wisdom tooth that has been stuck in my jaw for over 15 years! Recently the root decided that the time had come for me to have more dental problems. It really started to hurt last week, and by Monday morning I had a nice big golf ball size lump on my face. Went to the dentist and he suggested that they remove the root and hopefully that's the only problem...hopefully?? I had to take some antibiotics for a few days first before they could go digging around in there, so today was the day that the 15 year old root was finally removed from my mouth! The swelling is still pretty bad, and I'm pretty regular on those pains killers for now.

But it does definately feel better than last night, so I've been trying to keep myself distracted by scrappin! I've mostly just been playing tonight. Having fun trying to find new and exciting ways to use common supplies. I'll be posting a few new things tomorrow...for now it's time for some pain killers and hopefully some sleep!

No comments: