Friday, August 01, 2008

Where do I begin?

I have only done a couple scrapbook pages over the last month or so. I've been making cards like crazy, and playing with supplies, learning new techniques, but I have barely done any pages at all since I finished that album for my grandma. And it is definately not because I have no pics! I have choir pics, track meet pics, riding bikes, skipping rope, cute close-ups, zoo pics, more birthday pics, up the tree pics and that's just Mercedes!! lol I also have a ton of pics of Jessilyn that I want to start scrapping....both her grad pics and I'm hoping to make her an album with the pics that I have when she was little and some of the stories that she probably doesn't even remember...however I do it, it will be my next big project...and wasn't it just two months ago that I swore not to do a big project again anytime soon!?!?!

Oh well, I think for tonight I'll head over to http://www.pagemaps.com/ and check out the new August sketches, pick one and then just DO IT!!

Check back later for a new LO! :)

No comments: