Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well today was rather quiet, actually most of the weekend was quiet. I've been having problems with insomnia again and although I desperately wanted to work on my grandma's album I just couldn't seem to get myself in production mode. Finally tonight I decided to just make a couple cards just to get the mojo flowing again.

All the paper is Fancy Pants and I love the colors. The one with the crown is my favorite but it was nice just to lose myself for a few minutes in being creative. I knew that I just needed to play so I also made a couple other embellishments similar to the crown on the card. Sometimes it's fun just to play...no set project in mind, just play...and I needed that tonight. I'm so grateful that I have a hobby (or obsession may be the better word) ;) that I find so rewarding and that helps me from getting too stressed out by life in general. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing if I wasn't a scrapper. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on the album bandwagon and get that puppy finished...my grandma's birthday is in less than a month and I still have at least 10 pages left.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and I'll be back with new pages very soon. :)

No comments: