Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's almost done!!!!

Well I stayed up all night, but I managed to get 4 more pages done for my Grandma's album...that means that I only have 3 pages left!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Of course I'm also very tired, but I was in the zone so I just had to roll with it. Dh is heading out to go fishing for a couple hours so when he comes back I'll hit the hay for a few zzzzz's. I'm just so freaking happy that this is so close to being done!! The final total will be 36 pages...there have been years when I don't think I scrapped that much, let alone just for one project! Totally worth it for my Grandma though...if anyone in the world deserves it, it's definately her!

Here are the LO's I got done last night/this morning.


As soon as I have this all finished and put away, then I'm gonna do a bunch of fun stuff...like one picture scrappin, or lumpy and bumpy, and more canvases, and of course I'll be doing some cards...they are one of my favorite things to make...love that instant gratification!

No comments: