Friday, May 09, 2008

It's finally done...the cleaning is OVER....

Finally after four days and a very sore back, I finally have my scrap space back, better than ever. And somehow my 6 year old daughter managed to talk me into making her space a little bigger too! lol My dh should watch out before we take over the entire house! lol



Here's a few little pics that I managed to get over the last few days. This first one is obviously a before shot. This is the shelf that is on my left side when I'm sitting at my desk.


Here's the after pic...I got my dh to hang the shelves up on the wall so that I could have that extra work space which pretty much doubles what I had before.


This is a pretty good before shot....the previous pic is the shelf on the right side of this pic. My daughter's desk is the little one set up next to mine...she keeps taking up more and more room whenever she can! lol


Here's an after pic. It's amazing we both have desk tops!! lol


Here's another before shot, but I think you get the idea...it was all a really big mess!


And here's one more look at those nice neat shelves. Now that it's all cleaned and organized I have this sudden urge to go do something really messy!! lol I'll try to refrain from the mess, but I do plan on making something fun tonight....even if it's just a card.
I've had this wire shelf for ages and just never had anything to do with it. Well my mom came upon all these little glass bottles and they fit perfectly on the shelf and they are awesome for brads, beads, and all sorts of other fun stuff. Plus I see it all now so I should use it more!


Well if you made it through this whole little spiel, thanks, and my only word of advice is...if you get the urge to totally re-organize your stuff, immediately reach for chocolate, grab a magazine or movie and try to get that crazy idea outta your head as soon as possible!! lol


6 comments:

Anne said...

Looks great, Tania! Wanna come do mine next?

Tania said...

Sorry anne...I won't be going near any kind of cleaning organizing project for quite some time!! lol

Michelle said...

Looks good Tania!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job!

Lorraine

Bonnie said...

Oh Tania - that looks fabulous! Good for you, I know what an ordeal it is to sort/organize.

jo-ann said...

it looks very inviting!! where didja say you lived???? lol