Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday night...

and absolutely nothing exciting planned...again! lol Sorry I haven't posted much this week, just had a few bad days...the joys of bipolar disorder. I think they are gone again for now...at least until their next unappreciated visit! :b

I did manage to get 4 more pages done for my grandma's album, and I am currently printing the pictures for the next 2 pages, and then I **think** I will only need to do 5 more pages! Woohoo! You have no idea how glad I will be to have this finished. I estimate that I have put in over a hundred hours and they were all totally worth it for my grandma, but suffice it to say I will not be volunteering for anything like this again anytime soon! lol

Here are the LO's I did on Wed & Thurs...it was kinda hard for me cause I don't do very many masculine pages...and there is a difference in doing a LO for a boy and one for a man, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

In this LO I used some of the embellishments I made and have been promising to post instructions to here. I will do it, I just need to get a couple more pics and then just sit down and type out the instructions...they are alot of fun though. The hinges & the butterfly were all made out of plastic packaging.
Well, my pictures have finished printing, and it's almost midnight which is when I do most of my best work, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have a couple more LO's to show off.


No comments: