Sunday, November 12, 2006

Quiet day...

Today was a nice quiet day. I got to sleep in until mid afternoon which I was very grateful for. I made a ham & scalloped potatoes for supper which was a huge hit with Mercedes! The last two nights she's hardly eaten any supper but tonight she had 3 helpings and then another 4 pieces of ham as a snack! It's always nice when the family actually eats what I've made! lol After supper we made some Rice Krispie squares and then Mercedes was dancing up a storm along with Dancing w/the Stars. She is just too cute sometimes!!

My sister is going through a bit of a hard time right now and I feel so bad for her. I wish I could take her pain away. She's been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster the last couple days, and I just feel like I could handle it better than she is....since I seem to live my life on an emotional rollercoaster. One of my best friends is also going through a bit of a tough time...it's so weird for me when these two women who have both gotten me through some very tough times are now the ones going through hard times. I find it easier to be the one in pain then to be the one who has to just stand on the sidelines and try to help.

I'm still fighting a killer headache but that's nothing new. Guess I'll have to break down and go to the doctor sometime this week. I did manage to finish some Christmas ATC's for a swap, and write the rough draft of my blurb about me for the design team I just joined. And of course I took care of Brad too, so everyone should be happy this weekend! lol

No comments: