Monday, November 13, 2006

Just one of those days...

Today was just one of those days where EVERYTHING was getting on my nerves! I really hate days like this. The fact that I still have a killer headache is definately not helping and I can't even get in to see the doctor until Thursday afternoon. Tomorrow will be a busy day too and I'm already kinda dreading it. I have piano lessons tomorrow and then we have to rush to get to parent/teacher interviews at the school, but after that I'm coming home and watching DaVinci Code...I've been waiting to see this movie since I first heard about it, so at least there's something to look forward too. Maybe I'll even get lucky and wake up without a headache tomorrow...wouldn't that be nice! I just really need to have a few good days, cause my mood just seems to be getting worse and worse all the time. I know that I need to sit down at my desk and do something creative, but I'm also kinda waiting to see what I get to use for my new design team position. I'm hoping that the supplies will get here before the weekend, and hopefully new stuff will inspire me to do something fun. I do have an altered clipboard that I've started to make for Mercedes kindergarten teacher, but I gave up on it last night when my sewing machine decided that it doesn't like me right now either! lol And of course I don't know how to fix it and my mom is still gone on holidays...in a way it's almost funny... I'm thirty five years old and yet I'm still lost without my mom for two weeks! Oh well, what can ya do?

No comments: