Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Some things never change...

I've had my suspicions for the last few days that my soon to be ex-husband did not have a job. Today I found out that I was right! He had told me he was still working, but I didn't believe him so I called his work and sure enough, he doesn't work there anymore! So I called his parents house and talked to him, and told him I knew he didn't have a job...another job lost because of his crack problem. He tries to tell me that he lost his job cause my lawyer faxed papers to his work...I reminded him that if he hadn't dodged the process server for three weeks, my lawyer wouldn't have needed to fax papers to his work! Besides I think his work was pretty fed up when he kept missing days at a time and then when he did show up, he loaded a truck with glue
INSTEAD of acid! Pretty sure it's not my fault he lost his job!

Anyways he talked to Mercedes for a few minutes and then he told me that he wants to come down to visit soon. I said that would be fine but I want 24 hours notice and he has to call if he's not coming...I'm not sitting around all day waiting for him to show up...like last time when he didn't bother showing up at all! He told me that he needed to come down soon cause he had to talk to me. I asked why and he said cause he's missed his best friend & thought we could at least be friends. I said I would be happy to be friends for Mercedes sake, but we are still getting a divorce and there was nothing left between us. He told me that he has some major shit going on right now and he needs to talk to me face to face. Whatever. I said that was fine as long as he could be satisfied with us ONLY being friends...we are still getting a divorce! He said he could...we will see.

I doubt that he'll even bother coming down soon, but one never knows with him! Mercedes would love it though, so for her sake I hope he does. I'm a tiny bit curious as to what he needs to talk about, but not overly. I'm pretty sure it's just some bullshit about how he's gonna change or something...maybe he'll tell me he's dying or something...I'd put nothing past him at this point. Doesn't matter what he says though, I will never go back to him. He's starting to really even LOOK like a crackhead. He's lost a bunch of weight and he just looks slimy! When he was down to visit a couple weeks ago I just felt pity for him, but no feelings of desire or even missing him! Once again I've been reminded of how right my decision to leave him was! Anyways without a job, I guess I won't be seeing any child support anytime soon....not like I've seen any yet, or expected too!

Some good news today though, I got a great package in the mail from one of the girls on a scrapbook message board that I hang at. It was so awesome! She sent me the recipe pages from a swap I was in, plus a ton of fun RAK's! I truly think that scrapbookers are some of the best people on earth...so caring and thoughtful and just wonderful people! It truly was the highlight of my day!

I also did a little playing with some ATC's...I could maybe, actually finish one if I got a chance to work on it for more than 3 or 4 minutes at a time, but that doesn't seem to be happening lately. Mercedes must not be feeling well cause she's just been clinging to me like crazy and oh, so whiny! She's over at grandma's for a few minutes right now, so I should get off the 'puter and try to get some art done! :)

No comments: