Thursday, August 18, 2005

Night at the theater

Tonight I went to see Guys and Dolls with my niece at the local theatre...http://www.thecarriagehousetheatre.com/. It was a really good show and it was nice to get out for a couple hours!

Today wasn't an overly productive day since I haven't been sleeping well, so today I took a nap for 2 hours! I did buy a couple sheets of Bazzill and some ribbon at the local craft store, and managed to get a couple things printed ... maybe tomorrow I can actually sit down and put some of these ATC's together! I also need to start a LO about my Family and one about the puppy...of course I'll probably spend two hours browsing online for ideas first! lol

My best friend has been gone on holidays for the last 12 days, and she is FINALLY coming home tomorrow! Yay! We've talked on the phone a couple times since she's been gone and chatted online a few times, but usually we talk or chat daily and I've really missed that! We've been best friends for about 25 years now and there is NOTHING we can't talk about....everyone needs a friend like that! One of these days I'll even get a LO done about her too, but I just haven't found all the right words yet to describe what she means to me...it's one of those LO's that needs to stew in my brain for a few months before it'll be ready to try to put on paper!

Nothing else too exciting to say right now, cold & rainy here today, so the weather is kinda depressing, but it is supposed to be nice for the weekend. Here's hoping I get a good night sleep tonight!

No comments: