Sunday, August 14, 2005

Idiosyncracies...

Ok, I don't have a list of blogger friends yet, and maybe this isn't 'allowed', but I stole this meme off another scrapper's blog...justfivemoreminutes... I don't know her, but she's on the scrapper's blog ring list...and I thought it would be interesting to do...

idiosyncracy: structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. write down five of your idiosyncracies. then, if you wish, tag five people. so here we go:

1. I have specific cups/glasses depending on what I'm drinking...I have certain cups that I use for water, different glasses that I only use for juice and yet another kind of glass I use for pop...I even have a specific mug that I MUST use to melt butter.

2. I take way more books out of the library than I can read, and then I start about 3 different books within a two day period...but I can't take the books back until I've read them all...and no skipping ahead! lol

3. I cannot leave a scrapbook LO 'almost' finished and start another one. I HAVE to completely finish one LO before I can start the next...this does NOT apply to cards or altered items however, only LO's!

4. I always have a glass of juice or pop AND a glass of water around...ALL day long!

5. I have to have the tv or music on to fall asleep...volume down low, but it has to be on...thank goodness for the sleep feature on my tv...which is always set for 2 hours...not 30 minutes (which is probably when I'm asleep) but 2 hours! lol

No comments: