Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Side Two is done...

Although it took the better part of the day, I managed to get the front of the memory box finished! Woohoo....two sides done, 3 to go (well 2 sides and the lid)! I figure since the ends are smaller they should go faster than the front and back did, but you never know how creativity and inspiration will work sometimes. So anyways, here's a picture of the front...

Mercedes has already decided that as soon as I finish this project that she wants me to make her a memory box too. In fact last night she even found a box that we can use. I'm kinda hoping that she forgets about it for a little while cause I'm pretty sure that when I'm finished this I'll want a break from this kinda project for a bit, but I have a feeling that more memory boxes are definately in my future. Oh well, I do think it's a cool idea, and I am happy with how this one is turning out...of course, I wouldn't consider it finished until I was happy with it!

I'll post more later when I get more done on it. :)

1 comment:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

WTG You!! Looks awesome Tania!