Monday, May 24, 2010

Memory box - First side is done....

Today was pretty productive, considering that I slept in until noon! I've had nothing but this memory box on my mind, so I started working on it almost as soon as I got up and although it looked like this, this morning...

I am proud to say that it looks like this... tonight!

It is tipped up it's side, and it's not the best picture, but you get the idea. The flowers and butterflies are all Tim Holtz grungeboard that I painted with acrylic paint in the colors that is in the Fancy Pants paper that will be used on some of the other sides. The cardstock is Core'dinations & I used Distress inks to ink the paper & photos. The brads are Recollections Antique Copper. I used Mod Podge as my mail adhesive for everything except the photos which I attached with Elmer's glue stick. I think that's about everything!
Now that I've actually gotten started I'm hoping that the rest will flow smoothly and this won't take too long. I just need the uninterupted time to be able get the work done and hopefully now that I have the house back to just me & Mercedes I will be able to get my alone time again!

2 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Looks fabulous - you are so talented!!!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Great job, Tania...I love the paper and the quotes you've used!