Friday, May 28, 2010

Side three is done...

Well, after taking a couple days off, today I got back to work on the memory box, and just as I had hoped the end did go alot faster than the sides had! So I am now done 3 sides and only have 1 side and the lid left, so I am over half done and now looking down the home stretch....WOOHOO!! And I must admit, I am really happy with how this is all turning out!!

The weather around here has been rainy, snowy and just plain yucky this week, so it has been conducive to hanging out inside and getting some scrapping/creative work done, but yesterday I had a sick little girl, so that was NOT conducive to actually getting ANYTHING done!! lol

I might see if I can get started on the other end tonight, but we'll just see how that goes. I might also take a little break from this and do a few cards. Not sure. I know I probably won't get much done tomorrow, cause I have to go into the city and do something I dread....shop for clothes...blah! :( One of my best friends is getting married this summer so I need to go get a dress to wear and tomorrow is the day, but whatever I get done in the next day or two, I definately plan on having this all completed by the end of next week for sure!!

Although it's been a totally new kind of project for me, and it has definately made me use my brain a time or two ;), I have actually really enjoyed working on this. One of the reasons is that it's a boys project and I don't get to do boy things very often, so they are always more of a challenge for me, but also the different shape, the fact that it is a 3d project and then doing 5 seperate LO's, that are different but still co-herent. All and all it's been alot of fun!

I will post more again when I have more completed. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: