Saturday, February 13, 2010

We were busy today....

and the day's not over yet! Mercedes and I were both up early today even though it is Saturday and I was planning to sleep in, it didn't end up happening that way, so we got busy and made a bunch of cards to use as valentines for Mercedes to give to her Aunt & Uncle and all their kids. And Mercedes had fun showing off all the cards while I took pictures.

I also have some pictures of Mercedes modeling her flower girl dress that she will be wearing this summer for her Auntie Jackie's wedding. She is very excited and we are just hoping that the dress will still fit her by then!

So here's a few pics of what we did today...








Here's the whole bunch of them...we did 7 cards and envelopes before noon! (Anyone that knows me, knows that's amazing! lol)

My little flower girl/future model...don't ya just love the poses! lol




1 comment:

Teresa (aka tmom) said...

The cards look great and wow does that dress ever make Mercedes look so grown up! Gorgeous!