Friday, May 09, 2008

Wow, comments and everything ;)

I've sure been enjoying checking out the other blogs that have been posted at http://canadianscrapbookerscarnival.blogspot.com/ and it seems I've been getting some new traffic here as well! Well, one great thing is that it's making me much more conscientious about blogging more regularly.

I have finally, ALMOST finished my big purge, sort, re-organize of my scrap area. I filled 2 pizza boxes full of stuff to give to my daughter...I'm saving it for those days when I get a package in the mail and she doesn't...now I can give her something too, although I don't particulary think that a 6 year old should expect as many packages as her scrap-addicted mom gets! lol

As soon as I get the finishing details done then I will post some before/after pics. And then it's back to work on the album for my grandma. I have just under a month left so I won't be working on much else until this is finished.

Maybe when I take a break later I'll post some more of the projects I've done in the last few months. And I will definately be posting a new technique I discovered soon too...just as soon as I have the time to sit down and take the right pics and type the instructions.

So Happy Friday Night girls....I'll be scrapping and if you do some scrappin too, put the link to your blog in the comments section and I'll be happy to come by and see what you were up to too!!

No comments: