Thursday, April 03, 2008

Proud Mommy day...

This morning was the very first time that Mercedes performed with the Junior Choir. They sang 2 songs in the Music Festival and she looked so dang cute in that little choir gown. I was just loving my zoom lens today! So here's a few of the pics I got this morning...

Here they are waiting to get their gowns...


Walking onto the stage...this was one of those pics that made me really appreciate the zoom lens!
I just thought this pic was so cute with her little silhouette...plus it's proof that she is not the very smallest one...she's only the second smallest! lol
Here they are singing their little hearts out!
The Cardston Elementary Junior choir
I was really happy with the pics I got today. I was smart and got their early so not only did we have pretty good seats but I also had time to play around with some of the settings on my camera. I think I've finally got the white balance and exposure pretty much mastered...but I do still have to do some editing with brightness/contrast in photoshop. But for now I'm happy that I manually set it so that I did not need my flash, and the exposure was still fast enough that I had very few blurry pics considering the fact that I was really shaky.

No comments: