Friday, April 25, 2008

It's almost been a month...

since I last posted! I really do need to be more consistent with my posts. The last month I have been very busy working on the album for my grandma. I now have 21 pages done and I'm hoping that I only will have to make about 9 more pages. Her birthday is the beginning of June so I need to have it all done by then. I think I'll plan a trip out to the farm to give it to her.


We spent a week up in Edmonton while Mercedes was on Spring Break and all the family was glad to see us. We also spent a couple afternoons with Jackie & Leif. I got some cute pics of Mercedes and Leif and Mercedes took a bunch of pics of just Leif, so I have lots of pics to scrap when I'm not working on my grandma's album. I'm trying to get the album done before I work on my own stuff, but every so often I have to do something for myself just to keep from getting to bored doing the album...I'm not used to doing so many LO's with basically the same paper, fonts and composition. I did do a LO about Mercedes & Leif last night and I used a sketch from http://sketches-r-us.blogspot.com/ Love all the sketches there. The one I used was the Thurs. Jan 10/08 sketch. :)

Here are some of the LO's for my grandma's album too...













No comments: