Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've been a very bad girl...I know...

It seems like it's been forever since the last time I updated this blog. Nothing to major happening. Mercedes is in choir now and has her first performance next week. In preparation for upcoming concerts I finally got the zoom lens that I've been wanting! I've been very busy scrapbooking. I have started an album for my grandma's birthday and although I've only done 7 pages so far, I have a feeling that it's going to turn out just like I want it too.

Today I altered a notebook for me to use to take notes as I try to master this camera of mine. I've got a few books to help with along with some websites that I know of, so I really hope I use the summer wisely to improve my skills!

I still hang out at http://scrapcentral.ca all the time. Bobbi-Lynn just rocks that place and her kits are awesome! We are just finishing up a 8 week challenge that was alot of fun to participate and I really find that I work faster & better when I am creating on a regular basis. Luckily this album for my grandma will keep me scrappin alot over the next 2 months.

Well I'm too tired tonight to post some pics, but I'll try to get some up tomorrow. :)

No comments: