Tuesday, December 18, 2007

talk about a long day...

I was up at 7 this morning and off to Lethbridge to apply for Income Support. To make a long story short, I got my number before 9pm and finally talked to someone at 11:30am. Then she told me that I would have to come back again on Thursday, and I proceeded to have a small breakdown right there at her desk. Totally mortified on my part. After pulling my file she got her supervisor and they were able to help me today, but I didn't get out of that building until 4pm. But at least I have some money now to buy groceries and pay the power bill.

Mercedes stayed at Sonda's tonight again, cause I was just a mess after Lethbridge so I knew I needed some time alone. I see Chris tomorrow and we'll see what kind of wisdom he may shine on the situation. After that I need to finish my Christmas shopping. I'm starting to really look forward to this holiday season being over.

All for now.
T

No comments: