Wednesday, December 19, 2007

cards, cards, cards

Today I sold 53 cards, which meant I spend the last few hours making 16 Christmas cards for my mom! I also made 13 girl bday cards for some 14 & 15 year olds. And then my sister bought 10 to give to one of her friends for Christmas. Luckily I had about 60 cards on hand, but I was planning on using some of those as gifts myself! lol

We just found out today that my grandma is coming to see us tomorrow. I'm so excited cause I haven't seen her for about a year and she is the best grandma ever! I made up a set of 15 cards for her and then my mom made me this cute little silky bag to put them in, so I had to get that all ready tonight too.

I didn't get anything done on my calendar today, but at least I've made it too December. I really need to get my butt in gear since we are supposed to be leaving first thing Saturday morning to go to Edmonton. I at least have most of the shopping done, but there's still wrapping, laundry, packing, etc., etc. and with Brad not living here I have alot less help then usual. Plus there was something up with him tonight....not sure what it was yet, but I will be keeping my senses on high alert.

I'll upload so pics tomorrow of all my cards & such. :)

No comments: