Thursday, March 23, 2006

Just a quick note...

Today was my mom's birthday and I made her a bunch of cards and a paper bag album about her beautiful backyard. She was thrilled and it made all the late nights so worth it, knowing that she really appreciated all the work I had put into it. Made me feel good to give her something that I had truly put my heart into. We had a nice family dinner with my sister's family and it was just a pleasant evening all the way around. Now for a quick breather for a day or two before I dive head first into my next big project...a baby album. This will be the first time I've made an album without pictures so it may be interesting, but it's good to keep giving those creative muscles a work out now and then! ;) Other than that I need to restock my card supply since I've given 40 away this month and now have none left for myself! lol

If you want to check out the paper bag album you can find it in my picture trail album at http://www.picturetrail.com/mercedesmommy2002 Thanks for looking and have a great night! :)

No comments: