Saturday, March 25, 2006

another late night...

I don't know what is with me lately but I just can't seem to get to bed at a decent hour! Part of it is because I have been really busy lately creating and I seem to do that best in the wee hours of the morning and Mercedes has been staying up really late too, so I have to stay up even later just to get some me time.

Last night I started on an altered canvas project cause I felt the need to make something for myself before I start on another gift album. All I've done so far is paint the canvas and pick a picture of Mercedes that I want to use. Where it's going to go from there, I'm not sure yet. It's all still bouncing around in my head until I have my ah-ha moment...it'll come and till it does I just keep adding washes and glazes to my background color.

Taught piano lessons today and then I gave my neice a whole whack of scrapbook supplies that I'll never use...she was thrilled. Then I made a big batch of chili and Mercedes was thrilled! lol Now I think I will add another wash to the canvas, maybe pop in a movie or just go to bed....maybe if I actually got some sleep my project would start coming easier. then again, maybe not. :)

No comments: