Friday, August 12, 2005

So this is it...

My first blog...good thing I waited so long to start it, that I'm now too tired to think of anything witty to say! Typical! lol Got a tooth pulled yesterday by the BEST dentist I have ever had! Usually I have the worst experiences, but he was just wonderful....almost makes me want to get another tooth pulled...almost!

Creativity...it comes in spurts for me...the most frustrating is feeling creative and wanting to do something but getting side tracked, and before you know it you are reorganizing the drawer above the drawer that is full of the supplies you need! Crazy! Been trying to try out a couple interesting techniques I read about....started one, but haven't finished it yet...it doesn't help when you are interrupted by a four year old voice screaming "MOM....I SPILLED MY JUICE....AGAIN!" And that is one of the reason that I stay up till 4 am...except tonight cause I'm dead tired, and I'm just rambling here anyways, so that's all folks....see ya later...adios...bon voyage...good night! :)

No comments: