Friday, August 12, 2005

Favorite Things LO


This is a scrapbook page I did about my favorite things...it was a fun page to do and I hope to never again use so many different fonts on one page! lol

The journalling says (corresponding with pics on 1st page) Favorite: Actor, Brad Pitt; Hobby, Scrapbooking; Candy, Starburst's, Reese's, Tootsie Rolls; Candles, Fresh Rain, Ocean Breeze; Tv Show, Desperate Housewives; Scrapping Supplies, Paint & Stamps (corresponding with pics on 2nd page) Favorite: Beverage, Pepsi; Pastime, Reading; Picture, Me & Mercedes; Stress reliever, playing piano; Outdoor Activity, Sitting around the fire; Pet, Tropical fish

Journalling on second page:
Raindrops on Roses and
Bazzil Mono Cardstock
Playing on the ‘puter
And listening to old rock

RAK’s in the mail
Hearing Mercedes sing
These are a few
Of my Favorite Things

Books from the library
Movies from the store
Tootsie Rolls & Starburst
& candy GALORE!

Pepsi & Piano
And ribbons and strings
These are a few of
My Favorite Things

When the blues hit
When the manic goes
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember
My Favorite things
And then I don’t
Feel so bad!
~Tania Rubenok
July 24, 2005

No comments: