Friday, August 12, 2005

Is it really Friday?

Seems like it's been a long week...maybe cause my sister is gone and my daughter has no one to play with when her cousins aren't home...so she just demands that I entertain her all day long! Plus I really have not been sleeping very well...part of it is that I've been staying up to late...part of it is my 4 yr olds growing pains, that are always worse at 3am...part of it is just not enough hours in the day!

Need to make a scrapbook page about "My Family"...interesting topic, since my family has changed alot over the years, but even over the last few months....6 months ago I was married, now I'm seperated, 6 months from now I should be divorced...so much for that family. So is my family, just me & Mercedes? What about my other two kids? My mom, my sister, my brother, my nieces & nephews, aunts & uncles, cousins, grandma, and the friends that are just as close if not closer then family? What defines a family? Or better yet, how do I define "my family"? Something to think about!

Hopefully tonight I will be installing my new photoshop elements program and printing out pics to use on ATC's

Not sure how I'm going to do mine yet, but I've got a couple ideas floating around my head. Maybe I'll post later if I actually get any made. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful job
Beth