Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finally some cards...

It's been a busy week around here it seems. The music festival is here and Mercedes has been a participant on Tuesday and today. Tuesday she sang with her school class and they did a good job and then today she sang with the school choir and they were excellent! I am always amazed at how awesome the choir program is here, especially for such a small town, and although it isn't always fun getting up early on Tuesday mornings so that she can be at school for the 7:30am practices, it does seem to be worth it, when it comes time for them to do a performance.

But I digress, this post is supposed to be about cards, so here they are...I do even have more made, just haven't gotten around to taking pics, and I don't have time now since I need to get out the door and head off to parent teacher conference, but here are some of the ones I've made in the last few days...

Gift tags...
This is the card that Mercedes helped me make for my mom's birthday. Mercedes picked all the colors for the flower and got to do all the spraying of the glimmer mist!
The flowers on these two cards are from a Stampin Up set that I have...
This is a new stamp that I found at my LSS in the discount basket...it works perfect for this card pattern...
Another birthday card using the same pattern as I used a few posts ago...
The hardest part of these cards was putting all the little gems on around the scallops! lol


No comments: