Friday, February 26, 2010

It's a miracle....

Not only am I up and at em, functioning and productive, but I am dressed in real clothes, have makeup on and I'm smiling!! It's an early morning miracle!! This is something that definately does not happen very often!! :D So just to mark the occasion I decided I better snap a pic to prove it to my doubters (I know you're out there, and you know who you are! ;))



No big special occasion really, just a fun date day with my daughter Mercedes cause we are going to go into the city and do some shopping and have a visit with one of my bff's.



The first stop will be at the scrapbook store since I need to grab some supplies to make a few more wedding invitations for my other bff since they can't seem to quit adding people to their guest list! lol Then of course no trip to the city is complete with out a stop at Walmart where we have to look for a new backpack for my ever growing princess that is constantly complaining that her current one is too small. I also have to pick up a few other supplies while there. That will be followed by a quick stop at Office Depot to get ink for my printer, and then off to spend some time with my girlfriend when she gets off work. Last, but definately not least we are stopping at a new dollar store to see what kind of treasures we might find. And then depending on the time and our energy level we may even go out to dinner together (also depending on the lightness of my wallet) ;).



It's been quite awhile since Mercedes and I have gone to the city together so it should be fun and this will also qualify as our Friday "date/party" night!



Last night we watched the Olympics for awhile. Throughly enjoyed the women's figure skating and then I stayed up late making cards...



Just some quickie gift tags using the cuttlebug to emboss the background, nestabilities for the scalloped circles and ovals and then some cute stickers I got at the dollar store.

Another fold frame card, this one more suitable for a boy.


Fairly basic lines, but I think classy looking wedding card 6"x6" and I made an envie to match...looks much better irl

Another wedding card simple black, white and silver, with clean lines. Love the classy look of these.

Did a few of these thinking of you cards last night. Once you pick a pattern it's so easy to just make 3 or 4 at the same time just by switching out patterned papers, so these came together really quite quickly, and they are one of my favorite designs for using that I'm thinking of You die cut.




These two are basically the same card I just switched the patterned paper around and then changed out one of the cardstock colors. Quick and easy way to make two different looking cards without having to go to all the trouble of rematching papers.


I love this card for some reason. I think it's just cause it's kind loose and free feeling. The yellow background is a cuttlebug thank you embossing folder and then the addition of the dictionary flower just adds a kinda organic feel to it. Maybe I just like it cause you can never get two that will look exactly alike!!



1 comment:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

cool cards, Tania. I keep procrastinating about making some...lol!!