Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More cards...

I finally have my internet back after not having it for 2 weeks because my IP cut me off for no reason, and then took 2 weeks to get it back running! GRRRRR! I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with them trying to straighten it all out, and let's just say those are 2 hours of my life, I"ll never get back! If you want to figure out how much you use the internet try going without it for a few days and you'll be amazed at the things you use it for!
Enough babbling, here are a few of the 100+ cards I have in stock right now! Some of them are little 3"x3" gift tags, but I also use them to send little notes to Mercedes in her school lunch. I've also done alot with my alcohol inks and I'm loving my new collage stamp that I just got. :)

























1 comment:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

WOW!! You have been busy Tania! I'm SO inspired!