Thursday, September 11, 2008

And just a few more cards...

This is my first Christmas card of the year. My mom bought the stamp a couple years ago, but asked me if she gave me the stamp would I make her cards....so I thought I better start making them and finding out exactly what she wants.


These are just a couple little 3x3's that I made with the scraps from some of the other cards I had made that day.
The next 3 cards is kinda fun because I used all the same patterned paper, but got so many different cards...I have about 5 more that I just haven't posted.


I bought this paper the last time I was in the scrapbook store and I just had to have it. Not my usual style, but for that day it jumped off the shelf at me and I was happy with the cards that it made.


That's all for now. I need to start doing some research about wedding invitations because I've had 2 people ask me to make their invites and I know I can do it, just haven't done it before so I like to have some to use as reference or at least a starting point. I figure if I mix the invites and the Christmas cards at around the same time than I can just switch back and forth when I get bored with one card!

No comments: