Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

Wow, 2008...Happy New Year's everyone! I still haven't recovered from all the Christmas visiting and my house looks like a bomb hit it, but slowly and surely things are starting to get back to normal...whatever that is! lol

I bought myself an 8x8 clear album when we were in Edmonton and I've been working on that for the last couple days. I was going to post some pics but my camera batteries have to recharge first. I'm having alot of fun with this album. It's definately a challenge and really makes me think creatively and I absolutely love it! When things start to stagnate or I need to just walk away from the clear album, I've been making lots of cards. Doing something creative is such an important part of my life...it literally keeps me sane. I went 7 whole days over the Christmas break away from my scrapping supplies and I was just dying to get home and make something! lol

Hopefully I'll have some pics to post tomorrow. :)

No comments: