Sunday, May 20, 2007

May long weekend...


Well here we are...middle of May already...boy, does time fly! I haven't been doing much lately as I've been struggling with one health issue after another! The latest thing is an abcessed tooth that made the whole right side of my face swell. I went to the dr. and got some antibiotics and I have an appointment with the dentist on Wednesday. I'm trying to decide if the time has come to just have all my teeth pulled. Logically, I don't think it's that hard of a decision, but the idea of not having any of my own teeth before I turn 40 is just freaking me out!! Plus this is a major decision...can't change my mind after it's done...guess I'll wait and see what the dentist recommends.

I haven't been able to do much scrappin lately, although I did make a couple cards for Dan & Burns 40th birthday and I've been working on an altered board book for a girl that is getting married next week. I'm really looking forward to finishing it so that I can maybe work on something for myself soon!! Seems like everything I've done lately is for other people, so I'm anxious to get a couple Lo's done for my own scrapbook. Here's hoping I get the book finished today. I'll post pics as soon as it's done. :)

No comments: