Tuesday, December 12, 2006

They're almost done!!!

After hours & hours of work, the dvd slideshows are almost all done. I still have to burn a few more copies and label the disks....but then I can cross about 7 people off my Christmas list! Woohoo!! My brother really saved the day for me and I was so glad cause I had reached the point of wanting to throw my computer through my window...and that's never good! lol

Nothing too exciting today...got a few more Christmas cards made & signed...I'll have to pop them in the post tomorrow. After that I think I just have the cards that will be hand delivered left to do. I will be glad when all this Christmas stuff is done, so I'll have more time to just create and play. It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 weeks away! I have so much to do before we leave for Edmonton on the 22! Aghhhhh!

Tomorrow I teach piano, Thursday is my nieces choir concert, Friday is Brad's company Christmas party and I think Saturday we may go to Lethbridge. It's going to be a busy week and then next week I'll have to get all the laundry done, presents wrapped and us all packed to go away for a few days! I'm tired just thinking about all the things I need to be doing! lol Oh well, tomorrow's another day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Tania!! I'm glad you are almost finished. I'm sure your family will love them!