Saturday, December 09, 2006

Maybe I'll try bloggin before...

my manic mind takes total control and tries to make me think doing 5 different things at the same time is a good idea! lol

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up with a sore throat and coughing, but started to feel better throughout the day. Mercedes has been a little sniffly too, so we're probably on the cusp of a cold.

This afternoon I spent working on Christmas cards and phoning people trying to find addresses and all that fun stuff! I also was at my sister's house quite a bit...5 or 6 times, just picking up kids and dropping them off! lol

Brad went down to the Legion for a couple hours this evening which was a nice break for me since Mercedes was at Sonda's. I took my camera out and was trying to get some neat pics of the Christmas lights around town, but I just have so much to learn about SLR cameras! Then I went over a tried to get some pics of my mom's Christmas ornaments. I'll try to post some here and I would totally love any and all constructive critism...and be specific cause I feel like I'm trying to learn a new language or something! lol

Then I came home and started working on Christmas cards (hopefully without Mercedes help), but she wanted to so she was writing her own name in the cards. I finally told she needed to go to bed...and now I can't work on more cards cause they'll still have to wait for her to print her cute little signature! lol

Just found out that I have less three days to finish my dvd slideshow and then alter a cd case. Could be a late night!

Couple more things today...Mercedes went through her toys to donate to the Christmas drive and also picked out a bunch a food. This is pretty exciting for us cause last year we were given a hamper and it was so greatly appreciated.

Other happy note...got my January CK and I have found so many different things for inspiration! I haven't even made it through half the magazine and I have a whole bunch of pages marked! lol

Ok, time to get serious....Tonight's goal is to finish slideshow. Wish me luck. :)

And sorry about the no pics tonight, but I seriously cannot seem to get my pics to upload properly and I can't afford to waste any time tonight trying to figure it out! lol

No comments: