Thursday, December 07, 2006

Here I am again...

Most of the weekend and the beginning of this week I have just been so tired. I was also fighting a killer head. Today didn't start out as bad as recently so I managed to get a few things done. Now it's just after midnight and I'm running around wide awake, trying to work on different projects at once! These are the moments when it's kinda fun to be bi-polar. I have two choices...take advantage of the intense energy and get as much done as possible, BUT then be useless for the next couple days or do I let this opportunity pass me be just cause my body seems to think it needs sleep, every single night?! lol

Pretty disjointed tonight. making Christmas cards. Writing in said Cards. Inserting pics into aforementioned cards...all with the help of a five year old. Working on an altered puzzle, altered clipboard and dvd slideshow. I have a nice stack of cards sitting by the sewing machine ready to be stitched...but my machine and I are really getting along right now, so I decided I would work on the slideshow instead. Meanwhile trying to get Mercedes to stay in bed, so give up on the slide show cause to many interruptions. Back to the sewing machine, except I started thinking how nice it would be to listen to Christmas carols, so off to the computer to try to find some Christmas music. Then I got hungry so off to find a snack, followed by a smoke, and then got distracted by something on the tv. Remind myself, that I haven't blogged all week, so came in here to do this....where the cards are not sewn yet, the Christmas music hasnt' been found and Mercedes is still not in bed!!!!! I can't seem to follow through on anything lately!!

No comments: