Monday, November 06, 2006

Still here...

It's been a weird weekend. I've had some serious anxiety attacks and I hate that!! I've also been having trouble sleeping. I really hope this isn't a sign that the meds have quit working.

Didn't get much done scrapbook wise this weekend. I went to work on the altered clipboard I'm making, but when I sat down to do some stitching I saw that the needle on my sewing machine is broken. Of course this happens while my mom is gone on holidays for 2 weeks!! I have no idea how to tell what kind of needle to get. I did manage to get a couple birthday cards done last night though, so my weekend wasn't a complete waste. I'll probably need to get into the dr. this week cause I really haven't been feeling that great mentally and I think I still have bronchitis which isn't helping either. Mercedes has a cold right now also, but she seemed better today then she was yesterday.

No comments: