Saturday, October 09, 2010

What I've been up to...

Well, I know that one thing I haven't been doing in the last two months is blogging and for that I'm sorry! I just have not been doing much scrappin' so...as a result I haven't been blogging either. I know that is not a good excuse, but it's all I have. And I have been struggling with depression a bit again so that has contributed to my lack of scrappin & blogging as well. But enough with the excuses and onto the pics, right?

Now I know I have a fair amount of projects posted here, but this is literally EVERYTHING I have done in the last 2 months...so when I say I haven't been doing much, I wasn't kidding. I did however actually make my first 2 Christmas cards last night, but I decided to save those for my next post.

Here's a few gift tags that I made using some leftovers from the canvases that I've been making/working on (I posted 2 here and I have 2 other different ones that I'm not finished yet).

Here's just an assortment of cards done over the last couple months...








These are the canvases that I've been working on. I'm making four in total, each one different. These two are quite similar cause they have the same background paper, but the other two that I'm working on are totally different. Same composition, title, saying etc, but totally different colors. I will post them as soon as they are finished.
This blue one is for my girlfriend's MIL while the green one I made for my own mom.



And last, but definately not least here is Mercedes back to school pic. I can't believe she is in grade four already! She is enjoying school so far this year and is in choir again and is also in a theatre program that she is thoroughly enjoying and will culminate in a play that they will put on for 3 nights in the beginning of December.

I will try to post more regularly from now on and hopefully that will happen as I get in the swing of things making Christmas cards and finishing those canvases and getting other Christmas gifts/orders ready.








1 comment:

Julia said...

Nice to hear from you Tania! I love the Mother cards...they are just beautiful!