Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just a couple cards

Life around here has been so stressful lately that sometimes I think my head just may explode just from the pressure of it all, but luckily I have been able to find some peace and comfort when I am able to sit down and create a card or two here and there. I also learned a new technique today that I am hoping to use on a card sometime soon. For now here are just a few of the cards that I managed to get made this week between all the stress, tears and general life.












1 comment:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Well...I take my hat off to you Tania! Three days ago my estranged dh turned up in my back yard!! He's decided after a year away to come back "home" .... I couldn't think straight so friends took us out to their country cottage for the weekend. We are feeling really intimidated as he is RIGHT NEXT DOOR at the neighbours!

I think your cards are lovely. Take care...thinking of you and praying for you and Mercedes.