Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Christmas Cards

Been making lots of Christmas cards lately getting ready for a couple Christmas craft shows that I'm hoping to do in December, so it's nice to get started this early so I'm not scrambling when the time comes.

I'm just loving this My Mind's Eye Be Merry collection...I'm such a sucker for the red, blue and pink...love those colors together.


This next card was kinda fun to make. I used the Making Memories wordfetti stickers and cut them into a star and 3 hearts. I used double sided tape and gold leafing for the borders and then for the borders of the star & hearts I used La D'Ore liquid adhesive and then more gold leafing. Definately one of those cards that looks much better irl.

These last three cards are made with Sandylion Let It snow paper, dollar store ribbon, and some cute little snow man stickers that my mom found me for free! Gotta luck free stuff!

All the sentiments used on these cards are from Hero Arts. :)



No comments: