Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a few things I've been working on...

I've been on a real card kick lately so last week I took 76 cards & 40 mini 3x3 gift tags, down to the local craft store. We have an on commission arrangement, but she's already sold a couple and they aren't even up on the card rack yet! lol I hadn't really expected her to take all the cards I had, so I came home feeling a little sad & lonesome ( yes I do know how crazy that sounds!) and decided that I might as well just dive right back in and start working on the next batch. These are just a few of the ones I've made in the last day or so. TFL






1 comment:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Hey...Tania...that is so neat she took all your cards and that she's already sold some! Your beautiful cards have inspired me to go and make some...love how you recycled the plastic!

love and blessings,
Julia (from ScrapChat)