Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another Friday night...

another scrapbook page!


It's been raining here for 3 or 4 days now and I'm ready for the sun to come out again! Today was a pretty lazy day. Mercedes had her choir field trip today and she had a blast going bowling, swimming and out to eat...she was just talking a mile a minute when she came home and the scrapbooker in me was wishing that I had gone along just to take pictures! And like the scrapbooker's daughter in her, she told me that I should have come along to take pictures! lol It still feels weird for her to be doing things without one of us with her, but I guess that is what growing up means...for her and us.


I did get a page done today. I did it for a challenge at http://www.scrapcentral.ca/ ... the challenges there always get me scrappin, and today I was most grateful for it. I can't put into words what it is that makes me feel better when I create, but it works every time. The challenge was to use a title that could also be the journaling. I didn't have anything in mind originally just went searching for some good quotes and I came upon this word art at http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/ and I immediately thought of this picture of Mercedes with one of her Webkinz... I love it when a layout just seems to come together.



No comments: