Tuesday, February 13, 2007

After Pics....







But when it is finally finished it is just so worth it!!!

The top picture is taken looking straight onto my scrappin area. I have two big picture windows behind my desk, and the white door that you see on the left edge of the photo is our front door.

The second picture is taken from the corner of the room just to give you an idea of where my desk and stuff is in relation to the rest of the room.

The third picture is the shelves that are to the right of my desk. The bottom shelves on the left side have all my mags, idea books and books & images for altered books. The bottom shelves on the right side are Mercedes shelves. On the right side of the shelves there are in/out trays for projects on the go and above that is a little corkboard with pics and whatever may be inspiring to me that week. :)

Fourth pic is the bookcase to the left of my desk. Along with my sterlite container that has my stamps, inks, and paints. Behind that container is another corkboard that has various things on it at different times...I use it especially to keep things in sight that I always seem to forget I have! lol

And the last pic is just a pic of my favorite supply...paint!!

No comments: