Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back on the horse...

Decided it was time to start keeping up with my blog again. It'll be a good way to monitor my moods and my creativity. The weather here is freezing this last week, with lots of snow. I really dislike winter!

Last night I finished a 16 x 20 canvas that I made for my inlaws for Christmas. I also started a dvd slideshow of Mercedes pictures that I plan to make lots of copies of and give to extended family. Last year I waited until the week before Christmas so I was up all night for a couple days before the 25th last year. With the way things are going this year, I could have everything done before Dec!! I have never in my life been ready for Christmas before December. :)

Been really tired this week and had no energy with a bad headache everyday. Don't see my dr again until the beginning of Dec, so hopefully things get better before then. Well, the head is aching so I can't think of anything else right now. I'll try to be much more diligent in writing from now on.

No comments: